Foreman named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2012
Lee Ann Foreman has been named vice president of human resources for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Foreman has been with Baptist more than 10 years serving as the director of the Human Resources Department since 2009. Recently, she has overseen the implementation of Baptist’s new organizational pay for performance initiative, Great Place to Work employee survey, and the development and implementation of our Reward and Recognition program, while also managing the day-to-day operations of her department.
During her tenure at Baptist, Foreman has as served as a Baptist recruiter, compensation analyst and human resource manager.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete