Foreman named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2012
Lee Ann Foreman has been named vice president of human resources for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Foreman has been with Baptist more than 10 years serving as the director of the Human Resources Department since 2009. Recently, she has overseen the implementation of Baptist’s new organizational pay for performance initiative, Great Place to Work employee survey, and the development and implementation of our Reward and Recognition program, while also managing the day-to-day operations of her department.
During her tenure at Baptist, Foreman has as served as a Baptist recruiter, compensation analyst and human resource manager.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life