Foreman named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2012
Lee Ann Foreman has been named vice president of human resources for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Foreman has been with Baptist more than 10 years serving as the director of the Human Resources Department since 2009. Recently, she has overseen the implementation of Baptist’s new organizational pay for performance initiative, Great Place to Work employee survey, and the development and implementation of our Reward and Recognition program, while also managing the day-to-day operations of her department.
During her tenure at Baptist, Foreman has as served as a Baptist recruiter, compensation analyst and human resource manager.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain