Foreman named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2012
Lee Ann Foreman has been named vice president of human resources for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Foreman has been with Baptist more than 10 years serving as the director of the Human Resources Department since 2009. Recently, she has overseen the implementation of Baptist’s new organizational pay for performance initiative, Great Place to Work employee survey, and the development and implementation of our Reward and Recognition program, while also managing the day-to-day operations of her department.
During her tenure at Baptist, Foreman has as served as a Baptist recruiter, compensation analyst and human resource manager.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium