Foreman named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2012
Lee Ann Foreman has been named vice president of human resources for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Foreman has been with Baptist more than 10 years serving as the director of the Human Resources Department since 2009. Recently, she has overseen the implementation of Baptist’s new organizational pay for performance initiative, Great Place to Work employee survey, and the development and implementation of our Reward and Recognition program, while also managing the day-to-day operations of her department.
During her tenure at Baptist, Foreman has as served as a Baptist recruiter, compensation analyst and human resource manager.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal