Indiana company purchases Pontotoc Spring; terms not disclosed
Published: February 20,2012
PONTOTOC — Pontotoc Spring, which makes coiled springs for the automotive aftermarket, as well as metal stampings for automotive, industrial and commercial applications, has been acquired by an Indiana company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
MW Industries of Logansport, Ind., made the announcement.
Pontotoc Spring employs 90 workers.
Pontotoc Spring general manager Allen Roye says the acquisition would give his company more resources and offer new products to existing and new customers.
Roye says they do not expect any loss of jobs.
MW Industries manufactures specialty springs and fasteners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life