Indiana company purchases Pontotoc Spring; terms not disclosed
Published: February 20,2012
PONTOTOC — Pontotoc Spring, which makes coiled springs for the automotive aftermarket, as well as metal stampings for automotive, industrial and commercial applications, has been acquired by an Indiana company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
MW Industries of Logansport, Ind., made the announcement.
Pontotoc Spring employs 90 workers.
Pontotoc Spring general manager Allen Roye says the acquisition would give his company more resources and offer new products to existing and new customers.
Roye says they do not expect any loss of jobs.
MW Industries manufactures specialty springs and fasteners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'