Indiana company purchases Pontotoc Spring; terms not disclosed
Published: February 20,2012
PONTOTOC — Pontotoc Spring, which makes coiled springs for the automotive aftermarket, as well as metal stampings for automotive, industrial and commercial applications, has been acquired by an Indiana company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
MW Industries of Logansport, Ind., made the announcement.
Pontotoc Spring employs 90 workers.
Pontotoc Spring general manager Allen Roye says the acquisition would give his company more resources and offer new products to existing and new customers.
Roye says they do not expect any loss of jobs.
MW Industries manufactures specialty springs and fasteners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years