Indiana company purchases Pontotoc Spring; terms not disclosed
by Associated Press
Published: February 20,2012
PONTOTOC — Pontotoc Spring, which makes coiled springs for the automotive aftermarket, as well as metal stampings for automotive, industrial and commercial applications, has been acquired by an Indiana company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
MW Industries of Logansport, Ind., made the announcement.
Pontotoc Spring employs 90 workers.
Pontotoc Spring general manager Allen Roye says the acquisition would give his company more resources and offer new products to existing and new customers.
Roye says they do not expect any loss of jobs.
MW Industries manufactures specialty springs and fasteners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital