Indiana company purchases Pontotoc Spring; terms not disclosed
Published: February 20,2012
PONTOTOC — Pontotoc Spring, which makes coiled springs for the automotive aftermarket, as well as metal stampings for automotive, industrial and commercial applications, has been acquired by an Indiana company.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
MW Industries of Logansport, Ind., made the announcement.
Pontotoc Spring employs 90 workers.
Pontotoc Spring general manager Allen Roye says the acquisition would give his company more resources and offer new products to existing and new customers.
Roye says they do not expect any loss of jobs.
MW Industries manufactures specialty springs and fasteners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training