AAA awards four diamonds to 11 hotels and restaurants
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Six lodgings and five restaurants currently hold Four Diamond Award status statewide from AAA, according to AAA Mississippi.
AAA-approved lodgings and restaurants are assigned a rating of one to five diamonds.
Lodgings and restaurants in Mississippi receiving the 2012 AAA Four Diamond Rating include: Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, IP Casino Resort Spa, BR Pime, Jia, thirty-two, and Tien — all in Biloxi; The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood; Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg; Fairview Inn in Jackson; and, Monmouth Plantation in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast