AAA awards four diamonds to 11 hotels and restaurants
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Six lodgings and five restaurants currently hold Four Diamond Award status statewide from AAA, according to AAA Mississippi.
AAA-approved lodgings and restaurants are assigned a rating of one to five diamonds.
Lodgings and restaurants in Mississippi receiving the 2012 AAA Four Diamond Rating include: Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, IP Casino Resort Spa, BR Pime, Jia, thirty-two, and Tien — all in Biloxi; The Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood; Purple Parrot Café in Hattiesburg; Fairview Inn in Jackson; and, Monmouth Plantation in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history