Anderson named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Maxwell T. “Ty” Anderson, P.E., CIH, has been named regional industrial hygiene manager for Terracon Consultants Inc. In this role, he will work with Terracon offices in Mississippi and Louisiana to further develop the industrial hygiene and asbestos practices, as well as lead and indoor air quality services. He will also provide technical assistance on related projects throughout the Southeast.
Anderson manages a wide range of environmental and industrial hygiene projects including asbestos consulting, lead-based paint services, mold assessments, indoor air quality assessments and litigation support. His experience includes projects for schools, offices, single family residence, large multifamily structures, government buildings, industrial facilities and other structures, such as ships and rail cars.
Anderson joined Aquaterra Engineering, LLC, in 2005, and Aquaterra joined Terracon in 2009. He has a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- "College Hunks Hauling Junk" franchise opens in Capital City