Anderson named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Maxwell T. “Ty” Anderson, P.E., CIH, has been named regional industrial hygiene manager for Terracon Consultants Inc. In this role, he will work with Terracon offices in Mississippi and Louisiana to further develop the industrial hygiene and asbestos practices, as well as lead and indoor air quality services. He will also provide technical assistance on related projects throughout the Southeast.
Anderson manages a wide range of environmental and industrial hygiene projects including asbestos consulting, lead-based paint services, mold assessments, indoor air quality assessments and litigation support. His experience includes projects for schools, offices, single family residence, large multifamily structures, government buildings, industrial facilities and other structures, such as ships and rail cars.
Anderson joined Aquaterra Engineering, LLC, in 2005, and Aquaterra joined Terracon in 2009. He has a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau