Anderson named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Maxwell T. “Ty” Anderson, P.E., CIH, has been named regional industrial hygiene manager for Terracon Consultants Inc. In this role, he will work with Terracon offices in Mississippi and Louisiana to further develop the industrial hygiene and asbestos practices, as well as lead and indoor air quality services. He will also provide technical assistance on related projects throughout the Southeast.
Anderson manages a wide range of environmental and industrial hygiene projects including asbestos consulting, lead-based paint services, mold assessments, indoor air quality assessments and litigation support. His experience includes projects for schools, offices, single family residence, large multifamily structures, government buildings, industrial facilities and other structures, such as ships and rail cars.
Anderson joined Aquaterra Engineering, LLC, in 2005, and Aquaterra joined Terracon in 2009. He has a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal