Anderson named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Maxwell T. “Ty” Anderson, P.E., CIH, has been named regional industrial hygiene manager for Terracon Consultants Inc. In this role, he will work with Terracon offices in Mississippi and Louisiana to further develop the industrial hygiene and asbestos practices, as well as lead and indoor air quality services. He will also provide technical assistance on related projects throughout the Southeast.
Anderson manages a wide range of environmental and industrial hygiene projects including asbestos consulting, lead-based paint services, mold assessments, indoor air quality assessments and litigation support. His experience includes projects for schools, offices, single family residence, large multifamily structures, government buildings, industrial facilities and other structures, such as ships and rail cars.
Anderson joined Aquaterra Engineering, LLC, in 2005, and Aquaterra joined Terracon in 2009. He has a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate