Anderson named manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Maxwell T. “Ty” Anderson, P.E., CIH, has been named regional industrial hygiene manager for Terracon Consultants Inc. In this role, he will work with Terracon offices in Mississippi and Louisiana to further develop the industrial hygiene and asbestos practices, as well as lead and indoor air quality services. He will also provide technical assistance on related projects throughout the Southeast.
Anderson manages a wide range of environmental and industrial hygiene projects including asbestos consulting, lead-based paint services, mold assessments, indoor air quality assessments and litigation support. His experience includes projects for schools, offices, single family residence, large multifamily structures, government buildings, industrial facilities and other structures, such as ships and rail cars.
Anderson joined Aquaterra Engineering, LLC, in 2005, and Aquaterra joined Terracon in 2009. He has a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation