AP hires Tillman
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. She holds a degree from Vassar College and worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas, covering politics, immigration, public safety and hurricanes among other assignments. Later, she launched a freelance writing career. Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2012 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training