AP hires Tillman
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. She holds a degree from Vassar College and worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas, covering politics, immigration, public safety and hurricanes among other assignments. Later, she launched a freelance writing career. Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2012 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports