AP hires Tillman
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. She holds a degree from Vassar College and worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas, covering politics, immigration, public safety and hurricanes among other assignments. Later, she launched a freelance writing career. Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2012 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity