AP hires Tillman
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. She holds a degree from Vassar College and worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas, covering politics, immigration, public safety and hurricanes among other assignments. Later, she launched a freelance writing career. Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2012 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues