AP hires Tillman
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Associated Press has named Laura Tillman as a legislative relief reporter in Mississippi. She holds a degree from Vassar College and worked as a reporter for the Brownsville Herald in Texas, covering politics, immigration, public safety and hurricanes among other assignments. Later, she launched a freelance writing career. Tillman’s assignment runs through the 2012 legislative session.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge