BancorpSouth Insurance hires Batie
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc. has hired Larry D. Batie II as marketing manager for the Texas region. He previously served as account executive and assistant vice president at Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Based in Houston, Batie will have an active role in marketing new and renewal property and casualty business, assisting in new business development, developing and maintaining relationships with carriers and brokers, assisting with the development of carrier and broker utilization strategies, developing insurance proposals, and providing training to producers throughout the Texas region.
Batie has extensive experience in the industry, having held underwriting and marketing positions with The Hartford and Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Batie holds a bachelor’s of business administration degree in marketing from Prairie View A & M University and is a Certified Insurance Counselor. He is a member of the National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors and a volunteer and mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders