Duncan takes honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Judy Duncan, a case manager at Mississippi State University’s T.K. Martin Center for Technology and Disability has been recognized for her efforts to improve the lives of people with disabilities. She recently was honored as the Advocate of the Year by the Starkville Commission on Disability for her role with a center program that helps people with significant physical disabilities to become artists.
Duncan holds an MSU master’s degree in counselor education from MSU. She also is a paralegal studies graduate of Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment