Duncan takes honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Judy Duncan, a case manager at Mississippi State University’s T.K. Martin Center for Technology and Disability has been recognized for her efforts to improve the lives of people with disabilities. She recently was honored as the Advocate of the Year by the Starkville Commission on Disability for her role with a center program that helps people with significant physical disabilities to become artists.
Duncan holds an MSU master’s degree in counselor education from MSU. She also is a paralegal studies graduate of Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal