Duncan takes honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Judy Duncan, a case manager at Mississippi State University’s T.K. Martin Center for Technology and Disability has been recognized for her efforts to improve the lives of people with disabilities. She recently was honored as the Advocate of the Year by the Starkville Commission on Disability for her role with a center program that helps people with significant physical disabilities to become artists.
Duncan holds an MSU master’s degree in counselor education from MSU. She also is a paralegal studies graduate of Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions