Duncan takes honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Judy Duncan, a case manager at Mississippi State University’s T.K. Martin Center for Technology and Disability has been recognized for her efforts to improve the lives of people with disabilities. She recently was honored as the Advocate of the Year by the Starkville Commission on Disability for her role with a center program that helps people with significant physical disabilities to become artists.
Duncan holds an MSU master’s degree in counselor education from MSU. She also is a paralegal studies graduate of Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month