Duncan takes honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Judy Duncan, a case manager at Mississippi State University’s T.K. Martin Center for Technology and Disability has been recognized for her efforts to improve the lives of people with disabilities. She recently was honored as the Advocate of the Year by the Starkville Commission on Disability for her role with a center program that helps people with significant physical disabilities to become artists.
Duncan holds an MSU master’s degree in counselor education from MSU. She also is a paralegal studies graduate of Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO