King named shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Rob King, CPA, CVA, CFE has been admitted as a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A. King obtained a bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
In addition to being a certified public accountant, King is a certified valuation analyst and a certified fraud examiner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State