King named shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Rob King, CPA, CVA, CFE has been admitted as a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A. King obtained a bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
In addition to being a certified public accountant, King is a certified valuation analyst and a certified fraud examiner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line