King named shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Rob King, CPA, CVA, CFE has been admitted as a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A. King obtained a bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
In addition to being a certified public accountant, King is a certified valuation analyst and a certified fraud examiner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds