King named shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Rob King, CPA, CVA, CFE has been admitted as a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A. King obtained a bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
In addition to being a certified public accountant, King is a certified valuation analyst and a certified fraud examiner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park