King named shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Rob King, CPA, CVA, CFE has been admitted as a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A. King obtained a bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
In addition to being a certified public accountant, King is a certified valuation analyst and a certified fraud examiner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40