by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
After 42 years as an administrator and coach, Malcolm Kuykendall, superintendent of Tishomingo County School District, will retire June 30.
Kuykendall has served as superintendent for six years.
Kuykendall also coached high school basketball for 25 years. Twelve of those years his teams played for the state championship, winning eight. He has been inducted into the Mississippi Coaches Hall of Fame, the Delta State University Coaches Hall of Fame and the Northeast Mississippi Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow