by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
After 42 years as an administrator and coach, Malcolm Kuykendall, superintendent of Tishomingo County School District, will retire June 30.
Kuykendall has served as superintendent for six years.
Kuykendall also coached high school basketball for 25 years. Twelve of those years his teams played for the state championship, winning eight. He has been inducted into the Mississippi Coaches Hall of Fame, the Delta State University Coaches Hall of Fame and the Northeast Mississippi Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste