by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
After 42 years as an administrator and coach, Malcolm Kuykendall, superintendent of Tishomingo County School District, will retire June 30.
Kuykendall has served as superintendent for six years.
Kuykendall also coached high school basketball for 25 years. Twelve of those years his teams played for the state championship, winning eight. He has been inducted into the Mississippi Coaches Hall of Fame, the Delta State University Coaches Hall of Fame and the Northeast Mississippi Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge