by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
After 42 years as an administrator and coach, Malcolm Kuykendall, superintendent of Tishomingo County School District, will retire June 30.
Kuykendall has served as superintendent for six years.
Kuykendall also coached high school basketball for 25 years. Twelve of those years his teams played for the state championship, winning eight. He has been inducted into the Mississippi Coaches Hall of Fame, the Delta State University Coaches Hall of Fame and the Northeast Mississippi Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club