by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
After 42 years as an administrator and coach, Malcolm Kuykendall, superintendent of Tishomingo County School District, will retire June 30.
Kuykendall has served as superintendent for six years.
Kuykendall also coached high school basketball for 25 years. Twelve of those years his teams played for the state championship, winning eight. He has been inducted into the Mississippi Coaches Hall of Fame, the Delta State University Coaches Hall of Fame and the Northeast Mississippi Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast