MDOT appoints Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed Retha Gregory to Procurement Division director. As director, Gregory will manage the purchasing needs of supplies and services for MDOT.
She began her accounting career with MP&L and started her employment with the State of Mississippi in 1995 at the Administrative Office of Courts. In December 2003, Gregory started her MDOT career in the Maintenance Division as a maintenance management coordinator. She transferred to the Procurement Division as the deputy director in 2007.
Gregory is a native of Terry, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
She resides in Terry with her husband, Greg. They have two children, Brittany and Tyler.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion