MDOT appoints Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed Retha Gregory to Procurement Division director. As director, Gregory will manage the purchasing needs of supplies and services for MDOT.
She began her accounting career with MP&L and started her employment with the State of Mississippi in 1995 at the Administrative Office of Courts. In December 2003, Gregory started her MDOT career in the Maintenance Division as a maintenance management coordinator. She transferred to the Procurement Division as the deputy director in 2007.
Gregory is a native of Terry, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
She resides in Terry with her husband, Greg. They have two children, Brittany and Tyler.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders