MDOT appoints Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed Retha Gregory to Procurement Division director. As director, Gregory will manage the purchasing needs of supplies and services for MDOT.
She began her accounting career with MP&L and started her employment with the State of Mississippi in 1995 at the Administrative Office of Courts. In December 2003, Gregory started her MDOT career in the Maintenance Division as a maintenance management coordinator. She transferred to the Procurement Division as the deputy director in 2007.
Gregory is a native of Terry, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
She resides in Terry with her husband, Greg. They have two children, Brittany and Tyler.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing