MDOT appoints Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed Retha Gregory to Procurement Division director. As director, Gregory will manage the purchasing needs of supplies and services for MDOT.
She began her accounting career with MP&L and started her employment with the State of Mississippi in 1995 at the Administrative Office of Courts. In December 2003, Gregory started her MDOT career in the Maintenance Division as a maintenance management coordinator. She transferred to the Procurement Division as the deputy director in 2007.
Gregory is a native of Terry, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
She resides in Terry with her husband, Greg. They have two children, Brittany and Tyler.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary