MDOT appoints Gregory
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed Retha Gregory to Procurement Division director. As director, Gregory will manage the purchasing needs of supplies and services for MDOT.
She began her accounting career with MP&L and started her employment with the State of Mississippi in 1995 at the Administrative Office of Courts. In December 2003, Gregory started her MDOT career in the Maintenance Division as a maintenance management coordinator. She transferred to the Procurement Division as the deputy director in 2007.
Gregory is a native of Terry, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.
She resides in Terry with her husband, Greg. They have two children, Brittany and Tyler.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi