PRAM names directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2012 board of directors.
Serving as president of the association is Meagan Coughlin with The CPI Group, LLC. Other officers are: Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of programs; Matt Ginn, vice president of awards; Melissa Russo, vice president of communications; Patrice Sawyer Guilfoyle, vice president of student services; Jim Beaugez, APR, vice president of accreditation; Lorri Freeman, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and Kristie Aylett, APR, immediate past president.
Caron Blanton, APR, Pete Smith, Kristie Aylett, APR, and Dr. Laura Walton, APR, will join Coughlin to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
Chapter presidents and chapter representatives serving on the board in a non-officer role include Anne Jernigan, Tony Bahou, Brennan Dulaney, Towanda Williams, Allison Cook, Debbie Anglin, Ashley Neal, Anna Grace Ward, Charmaine Schmermund, April Lollar, APR, Jennie Bradford Curlee, Anna Wyatt, Robin Street, APR, Kelly Shannon, Nicole Ruhnke, Dara Stockman, Julia Comfort, Leighton Spann, APR, and Danny Gardner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast