PRAM names directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2012 board of directors.
Serving as president of the association is Meagan Coughlin with The CPI Group, LLC. Other officers are: Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of programs; Matt Ginn, vice president of awards; Melissa Russo, vice president of communications; Patrice Sawyer Guilfoyle, vice president of student services; Jim Beaugez, APR, vice president of accreditation; Lorri Freeman, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and Kristie Aylett, APR, immediate past president.
Caron Blanton, APR, Pete Smith, Kristie Aylett, APR, and Dr. Laura Walton, APR, will join Coughlin to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
Chapter presidents and chapter representatives serving on the board in a non-officer role include Anne Jernigan, Tony Bahou, Brennan Dulaney, Towanda Williams, Allison Cook, Debbie Anglin, Ashley Neal, Anna Grace Ward, Charmaine Schmermund, April Lollar, APR, Jennie Bradford Curlee, Anna Wyatt, Robin Street, APR, Kelly Shannon, Nicole Ruhnke, Dara Stockman, Julia Comfort, Leighton Spann, APR, and Danny Gardner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip