PRAM names directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2012 board of directors.
Serving as president of the association is Meagan Coughlin with The CPI Group, LLC. Other officers are: Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of programs; Matt Ginn, vice president of awards; Melissa Russo, vice president of communications; Patrice Sawyer Guilfoyle, vice president of student services; Jim Beaugez, APR, vice president of accreditation; Lorri Freeman, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and Kristie Aylett, APR, immediate past president.
Caron Blanton, APR, Pete Smith, Kristie Aylett, APR, and Dr. Laura Walton, APR, will join Coughlin to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
Chapter presidents and chapter representatives serving on the board in a non-officer role include Anne Jernigan, Tony Bahou, Brennan Dulaney, Towanda Williams, Allison Cook, Debbie Anglin, Ashley Neal, Anna Grace Ward, Charmaine Schmermund, April Lollar, APR, Jennie Bradford Curlee, Anna Wyatt, Robin Street, APR, Kelly Shannon, Nicole Ruhnke, Dara Stockman, Julia Comfort, Leighton Spann, APR, and Danny Gardner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study