Ramsey joins Neel-Schaffer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi Department of Transportation, Mississippi State University, National Society of Professional Engineers, Neel-Schaffer Inc., Smith Seckman Reid Inc., Society of American Military Engineers, University of Memphis
Saunders Ramsey has joined Neel-Schaffer Inc. as a project manager in its Transportation Engineering Department. For the last five years, Ramsey served as a project manager and a design engineer at Smith Seckman Reid Inc. (SSR), a Nashville-based engineering design and facility-consulting firm. As a project manager at SSR, Ramsey was responsible for the business development of the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT).
In his current role with Neel-Schaffer, Ramsey will be leading engineering efforts and providing client services in the Starkville-Oktibbeha County area.
Ramsey graduated from Mississippi State University with an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, and earned his master’s degree in civil engineering at the University of Memphis. He serves on the boards of numerous engineering societies, including the National Society of Professional Engineers, Society of American Military Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers, and Institute of Transportation Engineers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino