Ramsey joins Neel-Schaffer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi Department of Transportation, Mississippi State University, National Society of Professional Engineers, Neel-Schaffer Inc., Smith Seckman Reid Inc., Society of American Military Engineers, University of Memphis
Saunders Ramsey has joined Neel-Schaffer Inc. as a project manager in its Transportation Engineering Department. For the last five years, Ramsey served as a project manager and a design engineer at Smith Seckman Reid Inc. (SSR), a Nashville-based engineering design and facility-consulting firm. As a project manager at SSR, Ramsey was responsible for the business development of the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT).
In his current role with Neel-Schaffer, Ramsey will be leading engineering efforts and providing client services in the Starkville-Oktibbeha County area.
Ramsey graduated from Mississippi State University with an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, and earned his master’s degree in civil engineering at the University of Memphis. He serves on the boards of numerous engineering societies, including the National Society of Professional Engineers, Society of American Military Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers, and Institute of Transportation Engineers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility