Ramsey joins Neel-Schaffer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi Department of Transportation, Mississippi State University, National Society of Professional Engineers, Neel-Schaffer Inc., Smith Seckman Reid Inc., Society of American Military Engineers, University of Memphis
Saunders Ramsey has joined Neel-Schaffer Inc. as a project manager in its Transportation Engineering Department. For the last five years, Ramsey served as a project manager and a design engineer at Smith Seckman Reid Inc. (SSR), a Nashville-based engineering design and facility-consulting firm. As a project manager at SSR, Ramsey was responsible for the business development of the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT).
In his current role with Neel-Schaffer, Ramsey will be leading engineering efforts and providing client services in the Starkville-Oktibbeha County area.
Ramsey graduated from Mississippi State University with an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, and earned his master’s degree in civil engineering at the University of Memphis. He serves on the boards of numerous engineering societies, including the National Society of Professional Engineers, Society of American Military Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers, and Institute of Transportation Engineers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports