Ramsey joins Neel-Schaffer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers, Mississippi Department of Transportation, Mississippi State University, National Society of Professional Engineers, Neel-Schaffer Inc., Smith Seckman Reid Inc., Society of American Military Engineers, University of Memphis
Saunders Ramsey has joined Neel-Schaffer Inc. as a project manager in its Transportation Engineering Department. For the last five years, Ramsey served as a project manager and a design engineer at Smith Seckman Reid Inc. (SSR), a Nashville-based engineering design and facility-consulting firm. As a project manager at SSR, Ramsey was responsible for the business development of the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT).
In his current role with Neel-Schaffer, Ramsey will be leading engineering efforts and providing client services in the Starkville-Oktibbeha County area.
Ramsey graduated from Mississippi State University with an undergraduate degree in civil engineering, and earned his master’s degree in civil engineering at the University of Memphis. He serves on the boards of numerous engineering societies, including the National Society of Professional Engineers, Society of American Military Engineers, American Society of Civil Engineers, and Institute of Transportation Engineers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option