Walker, Dees promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced two promotions in its Bridge Division. Justin Walker has been appointed to the position of assistant state bridge engineer, according. Walker, who recently served as senior design section engineer, for Districts One, Five and Seven, will now assist the state bridge engineer in design and plan development of interstate and highway bridges and management of MDOT’s national bridge inventory program.
Walker has worked at MDOT for 14 years and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1997 with a degree in civil engineering. Walker has also served as design section engineer and senior design section engineer with MDOT’s Bridge Division.
Walker resides in Brookhaven with his wife, Virginia, daughter, Lesley and son, Payne. He is a deacon at Friendship Baptist Church and is currently serving as the Adult Men and Women Sunday School teacher and discipleship training director.
Paul Dees has been appointed to the position of bridge design section engineer for Districts One, Five and Seven. Dees, who recently served as design team engineer, will now be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One, Five and Seven.
Dees, a Canton resident, has worked at MDOT for 10-and-a-half years and is a graduate from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route