Bank promotes Blanton
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
First Commercial Bank has promoted John Blanton from assistant vice president-loan officer to vice president-loan officer. Blanton has been with First Commercial for 11 years.
Blanton began his commercial banking career as a credit analyst and business banker. He joined First Commercial Bank in 2001, where he has been responsible for underwriting and servicing commercial loans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot