Bank promotes Blanton
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
First Commercial Bank has promoted John Blanton from assistant vice president-loan officer to vice president-loan officer. Blanton has been with First Commercial for 11 years.
Blanton began his commercial banking career as a credit analyst and business banker. He joined First Commercial Bank in 2001, where he has been responsible for underwriting and servicing commercial loans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K