Bank promotes Blanton
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
First Commercial Bank has promoted John Blanton from assistant vice president-loan officer to vice president-loan officer. Blanton has been with First Commercial for 11 years.
Blanton began his commercial banking career as a credit analyst and business banker. He joined First Commercial Bank in 2001, where he has been responsible for underwriting and servicing commercial loans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement