Bank promotes Blanton
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
First Commercial Bank has promoted John Blanton from assistant vice president-loan officer to vice president-loan officer. Blanton has been with First Commercial for 11 years.
Blanton began his commercial banking career as a credit analyst and business banker. He joined First Commercial Bank in 2001, where he has been responsible for underwriting and servicing commercial loans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force