Bank promotes Blanton
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
First Commercial Bank has promoted John Blanton from assistant vice president-loan officer to vice president-loan officer. Blanton has been with First Commercial for 11 years.
Blanton began his commercial banking career as a credit analyst and business banker. He joined First Commercial Bank in 2001, where he has been responsible for underwriting and servicing commercial loans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M