Bank taps Watts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gulf Coast Carnival Association, Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery, Hancock Bank, Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, University of Southern Mississippi, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Biloxi native Bobby Watts, DMD, has accepted an appointment to Hancock Bank’s Biloxi area market board. An accomplished oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Watts is the managing partner of Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery.
Watts attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. He is an alumnus of the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earned certification from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and received a diploma from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
A current delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, he is former president of the Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and current secretary of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners. He graduated from Leadership Gulf Coast and has been active in the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce. Watts is currently Gulf Coast Carnival Association captain. Additionally, he served as a Revelers Carnival Association president and board member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO