Bank taps Watts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gulf Coast Carnival Association, Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery, Hancock Bank, Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, University of Southern Mississippi, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Biloxi native Bobby Watts, DMD, has accepted an appointment to Hancock Bank’s Biloxi area market board. An accomplished oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Watts is the managing partner of Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery.
Watts attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. He is an alumnus of the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earned certification from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and received a diploma from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
A current delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, he is former president of the Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and current secretary of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners. He graduated from Leadership Gulf Coast and has been active in the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce. Watts is currently Gulf Coast Carnival Association captain. Additionally, he served as a Revelers Carnival Association president and board member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino