Bank taps Watts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gulf Coast Carnival Association, Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery, Hancock Bank, Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, University of Southern Mississippi, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Biloxi native Bobby Watts, DMD, has accepted an appointment to Hancock Bank’s Biloxi area market board. An accomplished oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Watts is the managing partner of Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery.
Watts attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. He is an alumnus of the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earned certification from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and received a diploma from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
A current delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, he is former president of the Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and current secretary of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners. He graduated from Leadership Gulf Coast and has been active in the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce. Watts is currently Gulf Coast Carnival Association captain. Additionally, he served as a Revelers Carnival Association president and board member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years