Bank taps Watts
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gulf Coast Carnival Association, Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery, Hancock Bank, Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, University of Southern Mississippi, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Biloxi native Bobby Watts, DMD, has accepted an appointment to Hancock Bank’s Biloxi area market board. An accomplished oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Watts is the managing partner of Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery.
Watts attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. He is an alumnus of the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earned certification from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and received a diploma from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
A current delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, he is former president of the Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and current secretary of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners. He graduated from Leadership Gulf Coast and has been active in the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce. Watts is currently Gulf Coast Carnival Association captain. Additionally, he served as a Revelers Carnival Association president and board member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force