Broadcast Media promotes, hires
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Broadcast Media Group Inc. has promoted Laura Dixon to creative director and Emilee Harris to senior producer. Dixon is an Addy and Telly award-winning producer who joined the company almost three years ago. She is a 2008 graduate of Mississippi State University with almost a decade of experience – editing and producing. In her new role as creative director, Dixon will oversee creative production, staff management and client interaction for the company. She will continue to produce and edit projects.
Harris’ promotion to senior producer puts her in charge of studio operations. She has been with the company since January 2010 as a producer/editor. She graduated from MSU in 2009. Harris will continue to serve as lead producer on “The Honey Brake Experience,” which is currently airing nationally on the Pursuit Channel. She also will coordinate shoots for clients in – Broadcast Media’s on-site studio.
The company also recently hired Chris Roland and Jarvis Thompson as associate producers. Roland and Thompson will assist on shooting, editing and producing projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route