Broadcast Media promotes, hires
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Broadcast Media Group Inc. has promoted Laura Dixon to creative director and Emilee Harris to senior producer. Dixon is an Addy and Telly award-winning producer who joined the company almost three years ago. She is a 2008 graduate of Mississippi State University with almost a decade of experience – editing and producing. In her new role as creative director, Dixon will oversee creative production, staff management and client interaction for the company. She will continue to produce and edit projects.
Harris’ promotion to senior producer puts her in charge of studio operations. She has been with the company since January 2010 as a producer/editor. She graduated from MSU in 2009. Harris will continue to serve as lead producer on “The Honey Brake Experience,” which is currently airing nationally on the Pursuit Channel. She also will coordinate shoots for clients in – Broadcast Media’s on-site studio.
The company also recently hired Chris Roland and Jarvis Thompson as associate producers. Roland and Thompson will assist on shooting, editing and producing projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus