Broadcast Media promotes, hires
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Broadcast Media Group Inc. has promoted Laura Dixon to creative director and Emilee Harris to senior producer. Dixon is an Addy and Telly award-winning producer who joined the company almost three years ago. She is a 2008 graduate of Mississippi State University with almost a decade of experience – editing and producing. In her new role as creative director, Dixon will oversee creative production, staff management and client interaction for the company. She will continue to produce and edit projects.
Harris’ promotion to senior producer puts her in charge of studio operations. She has been with the company since January 2010 as a producer/editor. She graduated from MSU in 2009. Harris will continue to serve as lead producer on “The Honey Brake Experience,” which is currently airing nationally on the Pursuit Channel. She also will coordinate shoots for clients in – Broadcast Media’s on-site studio.
The company also recently hired Chris Roland and Jarvis Thompson as associate producers. Roland and Thompson will assist on shooting, editing and producing projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama