Construction to start by year’s end on Eastover development
by Clay Chandler
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Breck Hines, City of Jackson, Department of Finance and Administration, District at Eastover, Eastover, Entergy, Fondren, Gov. Phil Bryant, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Northeast Jackson, Old Blind School, School for the Blind Trust Fund, Ted Duckworth, The District Land Development Co.
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign