Goetz goes to IP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Kim Goetz is the new director of marketing at IP Casino, Resort & Spa. Goetz began her gaming career in 1994 at Argosy Casino and Sheraton Convention Center Hotel in Baton Rouge, La., as a ticket coordinator. During her 12-year tenure with Argosy, she served as guest services assistant manager, guest services manager and marketing manager. She later worked for the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino as director of marketing and then joined NuVieux Hospitality Management as vice president of sales and marketing.
In September of 2007, Goetz joined the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi as senior director of marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal