Goetz goes to IP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Kim Goetz is the new director of marketing at IP Casino, Resort & Spa. Goetz began her gaming career in 1994 at Argosy Casino and Sheraton Convention Center Hotel in Baton Rouge, La., as a ticket coordinator. During her 12-year tenure with Argosy, she served as guest services assistant manager, guest services manager and marketing manager. She later worked for the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino as director of marketing and then joined NuVieux Hospitality Management as vice president of sales and marketing.
In September of 2007, Goetz joined the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi as senior director of marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove