Goetz goes to IP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Kim Goetz is the new director of marketing at IP Casino, Resort & Spa. Goetz began her gaming career in 1994 at Argosy Casino and Sheraton Convention Center Hotel in Baton Rouge, La., as a ticket coordinator. During her 12-year tenure with Argosy, she served as guest services assistant manager, guest services manager and marketing manager. She later worked for the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino as director of marketing and then joined NuVieux Hospitality Management as vice president of sales and marketing.
In September of 2007, Goetz joined the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi as senior director of marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State