Goetz goes to IP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Kim Goetz is the new director of marketing at IP Casino, Resort & Spa. Goetz began her gaming career in 1994 at Argosy Casino and Sheraton Convention Center Hotel in Baton Rouge, La., as a ticket coordinator. During her 12-year tenure with Argosy, she served as guest services assistant manager, guest services manager and marketing manager. She later worked for the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino as director of marketing and then joined NuVieux Hospitality Management as vice president of sales and marketing.
In September of 2007, Goetz joined the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi as senior director of marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics