Goetz goes to IP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Kim Goetz is the new director of marketing at IP Casino, Resort & Spa. Goetz began her gaming career in 1994 at Argosy Casino and Sheraton Convention Center Hotel in Baton Rouge, La., as a ticket coordinator. During her 12-year tenure with Argosy, she served as guest services assistant manager, guest services manager and marketing manager. She later worked for the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino as director of marketing and then joined NuVieux Hospitality Management as vice president of sales and marketing.
In September of 2007, Goetz joined the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi as senior director of marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)