Greenville taps five for historic preservation
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Anne Martin, Barry Piltz, Greenville City Council, historic preservation, Jessie Williams, Johnnie Gibson, Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission, Lois Hawkins, Rebecca Goodman
The Greenville City Council has named five new members to the Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission. They are Anne Martin, Johnnie Gibson, Lois Hawkins, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams and Rebecca Goodman.
The Delta Democrat Times reports their terms expire Feb. 1, 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years