Greenville taps five for historic preservation
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Anne Martin, Barry Piltz, Greenville City Council, historic preservation, Jessie Williams, Johnnie Gibson, Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission, Lois Hawkins, Rebecca Goodman
The Greenville City Council has named five new members to the Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission. They are Anne Martin, Johnnie Gibson, Lois Hawkins, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams and Rebecca Goodman.
The Delta Democrat Times reports their terms expire Feb. 1, 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money