Greenville taps five for historic preservation
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Anne Martin, Barry Piltz, Greenville City Council, historic preservation, Jessie Williams, Johnnie Gibson, Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission, Lois Hawkins, Rebecca Goodman
The Greenville City Council has named five new members to the Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission. They are Anne Martin, Johnnie Gibson, Lois Hawkins, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams and Rebecca Goodman.
The Delta Democrat Times reports their terms expire Feb. 1, 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue