Greenville taps five for historic preservation
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Anne Martin, Barry Piltz, Greenville City Council, historic preservation, Jessie Williams, Johnnie Gibson, Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission, Lois Hawkins, Rebecca Goodman
The Greenville City Council has named five new members to the Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission. They are Anne Martin, Johnnie Gibson, Lois Hawkins, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams and Rebecca Goodman.
The Delta Democrat Times reports their terms expire Feb. 1, 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015