Greenville taps five for historic preservation
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: Anne Martin, Barry Piltz, Greenville City Council, historic preservation, Jessie Williams, Johnnie Gibson, Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission, Lois Hawkins, Rebecca Goodman
The Greenville City Council has named five new members to the Joint Greenville-Washington County Historic Preservation Commission. They are Anne Martin, Johnnie Gibson, Lois Hawkins, Barry Piltz, Jessie Williams and Rebecca Goodman.
The Delta Democrat Times reports their terms expire Feb. 1, 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs