Remembering national-title days — Ole Miss to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Rebels’ 1962 perfect football season
Published: March 4,2012
Tags: American Football League, Bananas, chile, Chiquita, College Football, Georgia Bulldogs, Glynn Griffing, Gov. Kirk Fordice, GULFPORT, Hemingway Stadium, James Meredith, Jimmy Heidel, Johnny Vaught, Kenny Dill, Larry Johnson, London, Louis Guy, Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development, Mississippi Development Authority, National Football League, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Ole Miss, Santiago, Seoul, South Korea, Sugar Bowl, Texas Longhorns, The State Port of Gulfport, Tokyo, University of Houston, West Point
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces