Simmons added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Lindsey Tew Simmons of Brandon has joined the staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. She works as a law clerk for Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.
Simmons previously worked for two years as an associate in the firm of Dunbar Monroe, P.A., in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life