Simmons added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Lindsey Tew Simmons of Brandon has joined the staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. She works as a law clerk for Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.
Simmons previously worked for two years as an associate in the firm of Dunbar Monroe, P.A., in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones