Simmons added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Lindsey Tew Simmons of Brandon has joined the staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. She works as a law clerk for Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.
Simmons previously worked for two years as an associate in the firm of Dunbar Monroe, P.A., in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)