Simmons added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Lindsey Tew Simmons of Brandon has joined the staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. She works as a law clerk for Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.
Simmons previously worked for two years as an associate in the firm of Dunbar Monroe, P.A., in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history