Tolley named editor
Brian Tolley is the new executive editor of The Clarion-Ledger. Tolley was executive editor of The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, La. He will become executive editor/director of audience engagement and growth for The Clarion-Ledger Media Group.
Before his tenure in Lafayette his first for Gannett Co. Tolley was editor of The Fayetteville Observer in Fayetteville, N.C. He also has worked in journalism in Daytona Beach and West Palm Beach, Fla., and in Columbia, S.C.
The Clarion-Ledger had been without an executive editor since August 2011, when Ronnie Agnew resigned to become executive director of Mississippi Public Broadcasting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Tolley named editor”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center