Tolley named editor
Brian Tolley is the new executive editor of The Clarion-Ledger. Tolley was executive editor of The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, La. He will become executive editor/director of audience engagement and growth for The Clarion-Ledger Media Group.
Before his tenure in Lafayette his first for Gannett Co. Tolley was editor of The Fayetteville Observer in Fayetteville, N.C. He also has worked in journalism in Daytona Beach and West Palm Beach, Fla., and in Columbia, S.C.
The Clarion-Ledger had been without an executive editor since August 2011, when Ronnie Agnew resigned to become executive director of Mississippi Public Broadcasting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Tolley named editor”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November