Tolley named editor
Brian Tolley is the new executive editor of The Clarion-Ledger. Tolley was executive editor of The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, La. He will become executive editor/director of audience engagement and growth for The Clarion-Ledger Media Group.
Before his tenure in Lafayette his first for Gannett Co. Tolley was editor of The Fayetteville Observer in Fayetteville, N.C. He also has worked in journalism in Daytona Beach and West Palm Beach, Fla., and in Columbia, S.C.
The Clarion-Ledger had been without an executive editor since August 2011, when Ronnie Agnew resigned to become executive director of Mississippi Public Broadcasting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Tolley named editor”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment