Tolley named editor
Brian Tolley is the new executive editor of The Clarion-Ledger. Tolley was executive editor of The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, La. He will become executive editor/director of audience engagement and growth for The Clarion-Ledger Media Group.
Before his tenure in Lafayette his first for Gannett Co. Tolley was editor of The Fayetteville Observer in Fayetteville, N.C. He also has worked in journalism in Daytona Beach and West Palm Beach, Fla., and in Columbia, S.C.
The Clarion-Ledger had been without an executive editor since August 2011, when Ronnie Agnew resigned to become executive director of Mississippi Public Broadcasting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Tolley named editor”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice