Two return to Megagate
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Megagate Broadband recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Diana Myrick of Gulfport as account executive for the Gulf Coast Region.
Myrick previously worked at Megagate Broadband, formerly known as Cellular One, as a sales executive for five years. She left Cellular One in 2003 to open Pasta’s Restaurant in Laurel with her husband, David Myrick. They closed the business in 2007. The couple relocated to Gulfport with their three children in 2009.
Megagate also has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to Megagate as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at Megagate as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending