Two return to Megagate
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Megagate Broadband recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Diana Myrick of Gulfport as account executive for the Gulf Coast Region.
Myrick previously worked at Megagate Broadband, formerly known as Cellular One, as a sales executive for five years. She left Cellular One in 2003 to open Pasta’s Restaurant in Laurel with her husband, David Myrick. They closed the business in 2007. The couple relocated to Gulfport with their three children in 2009.
Megagate also has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to Megagate as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at Megagate as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch