Two return to Megagate
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Megagate Broadband recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Diana Myrick of Gulfport as account executive for the Gulf Coast Region.
Myrick previously worked at Megagate Broadband, formerly known as Cellular One, as a sales executive for five years. She left Cellular One in 2003 to open Pasta’s Restaurant in Laurel with her husband, David Myrick. They closed the business in 2007. The couple relocated to Gulfport with their three children in 2009.
Megagate also has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to Megagate as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at Megagate as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations