Two return to Megagate
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Megagate Broadband recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Diana Myrick of Gulfport as account executive for the Gulf Coast Region.
Myrick previously worked at Megagate Broadband, formerly known as Cellular One, as a sales executive for five years. She left Cellular One in 2003 to open Pasta’s Restaurant in Laurel with her husband, David Myrick. They closed the business in 2007. The couple relocated to Gulfport with their three children in 2009.
Megagate also has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to Megagate as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at Megagate as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces