Two return to Megagate
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 4,2012
Megagate Broadband recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Diana Myrick of Gulfport as account executive for the Gulf Coast Region.
Myrick previously worked at Megagate Broadband, formerly known as Cellular One, as a sales executive for five years. She left Cellular One in 2003 to open Pasta’s Restaurant in Laurel with her husband, David Myrick. They closed the business in 2007. The couple relocated to Gulfport with their three children in 2009.
Megagate also has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to Megagate as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at Megagate as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force