Entergy Mississippi indefinitely postpones transmission line project
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2012
JACKSON — Entergy Mississippi has requested to postpone the installation of the new Northpark 115-kilovolt transmission line in the vicinity of the I-55/I-220 interchange in Ridgeland indefinitely.
The work was scheduled for March 4 on I-220 between Hanging Moss Road and I-55.
Entergy cited a permitting problem as the reason for the delay, and is working with Mississippi Department of Transportation officials to correct the issue, according to MDOT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015