Entergy Mississippi indefinitely postpones transmission line project
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2012
JACKSON — Entergy Mississippi has requested to postpone the installation of the new Northpark 115-kilovolt transmission line in the vicinity of the I-55/I-220 interchange in Ridgeland indefinitely.
The work was scheduled for March 4 on I-220 between Hanging Moss Road and I-55.
Entergy cited a permitting problem as the reason for the delay, and is working with Mississippi Department of Transportation officials to correct the issue, according to MDOT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love