Entergy Mississippi indefinitely postpones transmission line project
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2012
JACKSON — Entergy Mississippi has requested to postpone the installation of the new Northpark 115-kilovolt transmission line in the vicinity of the I-55/I-220 interchange in Ridgeland indefinitely.
The work was scheduled for March 4 on I-220 between Hanging Moss Road and I-55.
Entergy cited a permitting problem as the reason for the delay, and is working with Mississippi Department of Transportation officials to correct the issue, according to MDOT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county