Entergy Mississippi indefinitely postpones transmission line project
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2012
JACKSON — Entergy Mississippi has requested to postpone the installation of the new Northpark 115-kilovolt transmission line in the vicinity of the I-55/I-220 interchange in Ridgeland indefinitely.
The work was scheduled for March 4 on I-220 between Hanging Moss Road and I-55.
Entergy cited a permitting problem as the reason for the delay, and is working with Mississippi Department of Transportation officials to correct the issue, according to MDOT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau