Entergy Mississippi indefinitely postpones transmission line project
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2012
JACKSON — Entergy Mississippi has requested to postpone the installation of the new Northpark 115-kilovolt transmission line in the vicinity of the I-55/I-220 interchange in Ridgeland indefinitely.
The work was scheduled for March 4 on I-220 between Hanging Moss Road and I-55.
Entergy cited a permitting problem as the reason for the delay, and is working with Mississippi Department of Transportation officials to correct the issue, according to MDOT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015