CBL gives details on Turtle Creek’s multi-million-dollar renovation
Published: March 9,2012
HATTIESBURG — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has unveiled details of a multi-million dollar renovation to Hattiesburg’s Turtle Creek Mall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the upgrades include new soft seating areas, updated interior landscaping and energy-efficient lighting, fresh paint, remodel of mall floors and a new food court layout.
Jason Perry, project manager, said the raised seating area in the food court would go away to allow an open area for free-flowing traffic. Restrooms will get a total facelift.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches