CBL gives details on Turtle Creek’s multi-million-dollar renovation
Published: March 9,2012
HATTIESBURG — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has unveiled details of a multi-million dollar renovation to Hattiesburg’s Turtle Creek Mall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the upgrades include new soft seating areas, updated interior landscaping and energy-efficient lighting, fresh paint, remodel of mall floors and a new food court layout.
Jason Perry, project manager, said the raised seating area in the food court would go away to allow an open area for free-flowing traffic. Restrooms will get a total facelift.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal