CBL gives details on Turtle Creek’s multi-million-dollar renovation
Published: March 9,2012
HATTIESBURG — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has unveiled details of a multi-million dollar renovation to Hattiesburg’s Turtle Creek Mall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the upgrades include new soft seating areas, updated interior landscaping and energy-efficient lighting, fresh paint, remodel of mall floors and a new food court layout.
Jason Perry, project manager, said the raised seating area in the food court would go away to allow an open area for free-flowing traffic. Restrooms will get a total facelift.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion