CBL gives details on Turtle Creek’s multi-million-dollar renovation
Published: March 9,2012
HATTIESBURG — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has unveiled details of a multi-million dollar renovation to Hattiesburg’s Turtle Creek Mall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the upgrades include new soft seating areas, updated interior landscaping and energy-efficient lighting, fresh paint, remodel of mall floors and a new food court layout.
Jason Perry, project manager, said the raised seating area in the food court would go away to allow an open area for free-flowing traffic. Restrooms will get a total facelift.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued