CBL gives details on Turtle Creek’s multi-million-dollar renovation
Published: March 9,2012
HATTIESBURG — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has unveiled details of a multi-million dollar renovation to Hattiesburg’s Turtle Creek Mall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the upgrades include new soft seating areas, updated interior landscaping and energy-efficient lighting, fresh paint, remodel of mall floors and a new food court layout.
Jason Perry, project manager, said the raised seating area in the food court would go away to allow an open area for free-flowing traffic. Restrooms will get a total facelift.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training