Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: Anna Miller, Betty Quinn, Betty Richarde, Dianne Gish, Emily Wilson, Gail Nicholson, Jackie Spires, Karen German, Nettie Phillips, Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary, Pat Spear, Renaldo Adams, Singing River Hospital Auxiliary, Sylvia Galuski
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary installed their officers. In Pascagoula, Betty Quinn was installed as SRH Auxiliary president. Renaldo Adams and Jackie Spires were named first and second vice president, respectively. Again, Gail Nicholson will serve as treasurer and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary. Karen German will serve as recording secretary. Jackie Spires was named the 2011 SRH Auxilian of the Year.
In Ocean Springs, Dianne Gish was installed as OSH Auxiliary president. Other officers include: Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer. Anna Miller was honored as the 2011 OSH Auxilian of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19