Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: Anna Miller, Betty Quinn, Betty Richarde, Dianne Gish, Emily Wilson, Gail Nicholson, Jackie Spires, Karen German, Nettie Phillips, Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary, Pat Spear, Renaldo Adams, Singing River Hospital Auxiliary, Sylvia Galuski
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary installed their officers. In Pascagoula, Betty Quinn was installed as SRH Auxiliary president. Renaldo Adams and Jackie Spires were named first and second vice president, respectively. Again, Gail Nicholson will serve as treasurer and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary. Karen German will serve as recording secretary. Jackie Spires was named the 2011 SRH Auxilian of the Year.
In Ocean Springs, Dianne Gish was installed as OSH Auxiliary president. Other officers include: Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer. Anna Miller was honored as the 2011 OSH Auxilian of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41