Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: Anna Miller, Betty Quinn, Betty Richarde, Dianne Gish, Emily Wilson, Gail Nicholson, Jackie Spires, Karen German, Nettie Phillips, Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary, Pat Spear, Renaldo Adams, Singing River Hospital Auxiliary, Sylvia Galuski
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary installed their officers. In Pascagoula, Betty Quinn was installed as SRH Auxiliary president. Renaldo Adams and Jackie Spires were named first and second vice president, respectively. Again, Gail Nicholson will serve as treasurer and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary. Karen German will serve as recording secretary. Jackie Spires was named the 2011 SRH Auxilian of the Year.
In Ocean Springs, Dianne Gish was installed as OSH Auxiliary president. Other officers include: Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer. Anna Miller was honored as the 2011 OSH Auxilian of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities