Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: Anna Miller, Betty Quinn, Betty Richarde, Dianne Gish, Emily Wilson, Gail Nicholson, Jackie Spires, Karen German, Nettie Phillips, Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary, Pat Spear, Renaldo Adams, Singing River Hospital Auxiliary, Sylvia Galuski
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary installed their officers. In Pascagoula, Betty Quinn was installed as SRH Auxiliary president. Renaldo Adams and Jackie Spires were named first and second vice president, respectively. Again, Gail Nicholson will serve as treasurer and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary. Karen German will serve as recording secretary. Jackie Spires was named the 2011 SRH Auxilian of the Year.
In Ocean Springs, Dianne Gish was installed as OSH Auxiliary president. Other officers include: Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer. Anna Miller was honored as the 2011 OSH Auxilian of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option