Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: Anna Miller, Betty Quinn, Betty Richarde, Dianne Gish, Emily Wilson, Gail Nicholson, Jackie Spires, Karen German, Nettie Phillips, Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary, Pat Spear, Renaldo Adams, Singing River Hospital Auxiliary, Sylvia Galuski
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary installed their officers. In Pascagoula, Betty Quinn was installed as SRH Auxiliary president. Renaldo Adams and Jackie Spires were named first and second vice president, respectively. Again, Gail Nicholson will serve as treasurer and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary. Karen German will serve as recording secretary. Jackie Spires was named the 2011 SRH Auxilian of the Year.
In Ocean Springs, Dianne Gish was installed as OSH Auxiliary president. Other officers include: Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer. Anna Miller was honored as the 2011 OSH Auxilian of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability