BankPlus promotes Kinard
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
BankPlus has promoted Dawn Kinard to bank officer and branch manager of the Dogwood Promenade office. Kinard has over 16 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for three years.
A native of Sturgis, Kinard is a member of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce where she has served as a diplomat. She has four children — Cia, Trace, Tyler and Darian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams