CPAs appointed to committees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
J. Frank Betts, CPA, managing member of the firm, was appointed to the Membership, Professional Issues, and Advisory Board-North America Committees. Betts is a founding member of the firm. He is co-author of “Guide to Auditor’s Reports” and has logged many years of service on AICPA and MSCPA boards and technical committees.
William L. Eubank Jr., CPA, director-in-charge of the tax practice for the firm, has been appointed to the Medical Professionals Committee. Eubank is also a founding member of the firm, and serves in many areas including medical and legal professionals, trusts, estate and gift planning for individuals, small business tax compliance and related planning, partnerships and corporations. He has managed tax engagements for all types of industries in Mississippi and throughout the United States, including appeals and testifying in the U.S. Tax Court, and has been active in maintaining the liaison relationship between the Internal Revenue Service and the firm.
George W. Hammack, CPA, has been appointed to the Tax Committee. Hammack serves client in the areas of wholesale and retail business, restaurants, professional service firms, real estate and funeral homes. His areas of practice also include tax compliance, tax planning, business planning, and evaluation of purchase or sale of businesses. In his tax practice areas, Hammack works extensively with individuals, partnerships and corporate clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds