CPAs appointed to committees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
J. Frank Betts, CPA, managing member of the firm, was appointed to the Membership, Professional Issues, and Advisory Board-North America Committees. Betts is a founding member of the firm. He is co-author of “Guide to Auditor’s Reports” and has logged many years of service on AICPA and MSCPA boards and technical committees.
William L. Eubank Jr., CPA, director-in-charge of the tax practice for the firm, has been appointed to the Medical Professionals Committee. Eubank is also a founding member of the firm, and serves in many areas including medical and legal professionals, trusts, estate and gift planning for individuals, small business tax compliance and related planning, partnerships and corporations. He has managed tax engagements for all types of industries in Mississippi and throughout the United States, including appeals and testifying in the U.S. Tax Court, and has been active in maintaining the liaison relationship between the Internal Revenue Service and the firm.
George W. Hammack, CPA, has been appointed to the Tax Committee. Hammack serves client in the areas of wholesale and retail business, restaurants, professional service firms, real estate and funeral homes. His areas of practice also include tax compliance, tax planning, business planning, and evaluation of purchase or sale of businesses. In his tax practice areas, Hammack works extensively with individuals, partnerships and corporate clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur