CPAs appointed to committees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
J. Frank Betts, CPA, managing member of the firm, was appointed to the Membership, Professional Issues, and Advisory Board-North America Committees. Betts is a founding member of the firm. He is co-author of “Guide to Auditor’s Reports” and has logged many years of service on AICPA and MSCPA boards and technical committees.
William L. Eubank Jr., CPA, director-in-charge of the tax practice for the firm, has been appointed to the Medical Professionals Committee. Eubank is also a founding member of the firm, and serves in many areas including medical and legal professionals, trusts, estate and gift planning for individuals, small business tax compliance and related planning, partnerships and corporations. He has managed tax engagements for all types of industries in Mississippi and throughout the United States, including appeals and testifying in the U.S. Tax Court, and has been active in maintaining the liaison relationship between the Internal Revenue Service and the firm.
George W. Hammack, CPA, has been appointed to the Tax Committee. Hammack serves client in the areas of wholesale and retail business, restaurants, professional service firms, real estate and funeral homes. His areas of practice also include tax compliance, tax planning, business planning, and evaluation of purchase or sale of businesses. In his tax practice areas, Hammack works extensively with individuals, partnerships and corporate clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring