Holloway named Ingalls V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Vice Adm. Daniel P. Holloway, U.S. Navy (Ret.), has been named vice president of customer relations for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In this capacity, Holloway will be responsible for all customer outreach for Ingalls programs. Prior to his most recent assignment, Holloway was on the chief of naval operations’ staff as the director, Military Personnel Plans and Policy (OPNAV N13) at the Navy Annex in Washington, D.C.
Holloway graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. He earned master’s degrees in information management from George Washington University and in national security strategy from the National Defense University.
Holloway served as commander, USS Gonzalez (DDG 66), Destroyer Squadron 18 and Carrier Strike Group 12/Enterprise Strike Group. He also held various positions ashore, including the nuclear power officer recruiter at Naval Recruiting District, Philadelphia, and as an instructor and executive assistant for the chairman, Seamanship and Navigation Department at the U.S. Naval Academy’s Professional Development Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable