Holloway named Ingalls V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Vice Adm. Daniel P. Holloway, U.S. Navy (Ret.), has been named vice president of customer relations for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In this capacity, Holloway will be responsible for all customer outreach for Ingalls programs. Prior to his most recent assignment, Holloway was on the chief of naval operations’ staff as the director, Military Personnel Plans and Policy (OPNAV N13) at the Navy Annex in Washington, D.C.
Holloway graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. He earned master’s degrees in information management from George Washington University and in national security strategy from the National Defense University.
Holloway served as commander, USS Gonzalez (DDG 66), Destroyer Squadron 18 and Carrier Strike Group 12/Enterprise Strike Group. He also held various positions ashore, including the nuclear power officer recruiter at Naval Recruiting District, Philadelphia, and as an instructor and executive assistant for the chairman, Seamanship and Navigation Department at the U.S. Naval Academy’s Professional Development Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain