Holloway named Ingalls V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Vice Adm. Daniel P. Holloway, U.S. Navy (Ret.), has been named vice president of customer relations for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In this capacity, Holloway will be responsible for all customer outreach for Ingalls programs. Prior to his most recent assignment, Holloway was on the chief of naval operations’ staff as the director, Military Personnel Plans and Policy (OPNAV N13) at the Navy Annex in Washington, D.C.
Holloway graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. He earned master’s degrees in information management from George Washington University and in national security strategy from the National Defense University.
Holloway served as commander, USS Gonzalez (DDG 66), Destroyer Squadron 18 and Carrier Strike Group 12/Enterprise Strike Group. He also held various positions ashore, including the nuclear power officer recruiter at Naval Recruiting District, Philadelphia, and as an instructor and executive assistant for the chairman, Seamanship and Navigation Department at the U.S. Naval Academy’s Professional Development Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange