Holloway named Ingalls V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Vice Adm. Daniel P. Holloway, U.S. Navy (Ret.), has been named vice president of customer relations for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In this capacity, Holloway will be responsible for all customer outreach for Ingalls programs. Prior to his most recent assignment, Holloway was on the chief of naval operations’ staff as the director, Military Personnel Plans and Policy (OPNAV N13) at the Navy Annex in Washington, D.C.
Holloway graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. He earned master’s degrees in information management from George Washington University and in national security strategy from the National Defense University.
Holloway served as commander, USS Gonzalez (DDG 66), Destroyer Squadron 18 and Carrier Strike Group 12/Enterprise Strike Group. He also held various positions ashore, including the nuclear power officer recruiter at Naval Recruiting District, Philadelphia, and as an instructor and executive assistant for the chairman, Seamanship and Navigation Department at the U.S. Naval Academy’s Professional Development Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program