Holloway named Ingalls V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Vice Adm. Daniel P. Holloway, U.S. Navy (Ret.), has been named vice president of customer relations for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In this capacity, Holloway will be responsible for all customer outreach for Ingalls programs. Prior to his most recent assignment, Holloway was on the chief of naval operations’ staff as the director, Military Personnel Plans and Policy (OPNAV N13) at the Navy Annex in Washington, D.C.
Holloway graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. He earned master’s degrees in information management from George Washington University and in national security strategy from the National Defense University.
Holloway served as commander, USS Gonzalez (DDG 66), Destroyer Squadron 18 and Carrier Strike Group 12/Enterprise Strike Group. He also held various positions ashore, including the nuclear power officer recruiter at Naval Recruiting District, Philadelphia, and as an instructor and executive assistant for the chairman, Seamanship and Navigation Department at the U.S. Naval Academy’s Professional Development Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image