Ulrich gets promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: employment agencies, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Professional Staffing Group, Ranstad Insternational, staffing, Stephanie Ulrich, temporary staffing, University of Southern Mississippi
Professional Staffing Group, has promoted Stephanie Ulrich to staffing services director. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, she worked for Ranstad International for four years before joining Professional Staffing Group in April 2009. Ulrich oversees temp, temp-to-hire, and local direct hire services.
She is a life-long Mississippian, Rankin County native, mother of two and proud Army wife. Ulrich is a member of numerous professional associations, including Capital Area Human Resources Association and looks to earn her SPHR certification this fall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015