Ulrich gets promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: employment agencies, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Professional Staffing Group, Ranstad Insternational, staffing, Stephanie Ulrich, temporary staffing, University of Southern Mississippi
Professional Staffing Group, has promoted Stephanie Ulrich to staffing services director. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, she worked for Ranstad International for four years before joining Professional Staffing Group in April 2009. Ulrich oversees temp, temp-to-hire, and local direct hire services.
She is a life-long Mississippian, Rankin County native, mother of two and proud Army wife. Ulrich is a member of numerous professional associations, including Capital Area Human Resources Association and looks to earn her SPHR certification this fall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center