Ulrich gets promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: employment agencies, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Professional Staffing Group, Ranstad Insternational, staffing, Stephanie Ulrich, temporary staffing, University of Southern Mississippi
Professional Staffing Group, has promoted Stephanie Ulrich to staffing services director. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, she worked for Ranstad International for four years before joining Professional Staffing Group in April 2009. Ulrich oversees temp, temp-to-hire, and local direct hire services.
She is a life-long Mississippian, Rankin County native, mother of two and proud Army wife. Ulrich is a member of numerous professional associations, including Capital Area Human Resources Association and looks to earn her SPHR certification this fall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways