Ulrich gets promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: employment agencies, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Professional Staffing Group, Ranstad Insternational, staffing, Stephanie Ulrich, temporary staffing, University of Southern Mississippi
Professional Staffing Group, has promoted Stephanie Ulrich to staffing services director. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, she worked for Ranstad International for four years before joining Professional Staffing Group in April 2009. Ulrich oversees temp, temp-to-hire, and local direct hire services.
She is a life-long Mississippian, Rankin County native, mother of two and proud Army wife. Ulrich is a member of numerous professional associations, including Capital Area Human Resources Association and looks to earn her SPHR certification this fall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi