Ulrich gets promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Tags: employment agencies, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Professional Staffing Group, Ranstad Insternational, staffing, Stephanie Ulrich, temporary staffing, University of Southern Mississippi
Professional Staffing Group, has promoted Stephanie Ulrich to staffing services director. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, she worked for Ranstad International for four years before joining Professional Staffing Group in April 2009. Ulrich oversees temp, temp-to-hire, and local direct hire services.
She is a life-long Mississippian, Rankin County native, mother of two and proud Army wife. Ulrich is a member of numerous professional associations, including Capital Area Human Resources Association and looks to earn her SPHR certification this fall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets