UPS honors drivers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
UPS has recognized 11 drivers from Mississippi by inducting them into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 80 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,301 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 39 years of accident-free driving under his belt. There are 672 total UPS drivers in Mississippi.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year are: William Arnold of Madison; William Barnett of Olive Branch; Charles Cain of Banner; George Daniels of Crystal Springs; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Ronald Goforth of Batesville; David Martin of Moss Point; Timothy Meyer of Waveland; Richard Riggins of Ocean Springs; Kim Sanford of Moselle; and, Robert Warren of Baldwyn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love