UPS honors drivers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
UPS has recognized 11 drivers from Mississippi by inducting them into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 80 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,301 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 39 years of accident-free driving under his belt. There are 672 total UPS drivers in Mississippi.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year are: William Arnold of Madison; William Barnett of Olive Branch; Charles Cain of Banner; George Daniels of Crystal Springs; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Ronald Goforth of Batesville; David Martin of Moss Point; Timothy Meyer of Waveland; Richard Riggins of Ocean Springs; Kim Sanford of Moselle; and, Robert Warren of Baldwyn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real