UPS honors drivers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
UPS has recognized 11 drivers from Mississippi by inducting them into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 80 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,301 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 39 years of accident-free driving under his belt. There are 672 total UPS drivers in Mississippi.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year are: William Arnold of Madison; William Barnett of Olive Branch; Charles Cain of Banner; George Daniels of Crystal Springs; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Ronald Goforth of Batesville; David Martin of Moss Point; Timothy Meyer of Waveland; Richard Riggins of Ocean Springs; Kim Sanford of Moselle; and, Robert Warren of Baldwyn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location