USM staffers named officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Five University of Southern Mississippi employees were recently chosen for leadership positions with the Hattiesburg Geographic Interest Group of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. They include: president-elect, Linda Bass, proctoring and training specialist with the Learning Enhancement Center; vice president for membership, Mary Green, data base coordinator with Sponsored Programs Administration; vice president for professional development, Rebecca Woodrick, director, Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity; vice president for communications, Vanessa McCullum, coordinator with Online Academic Support; and, past president, Amy Thornton, project manager of the Learning Enhancement Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar