USM staffers named officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Five University of Southern Mississippi employees were recently chosen for leadership positions with the Hattiesburg Geographic Interest Group of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. They include: president-elect, Linda Bass, proctoring and training specialist with the Learning Enhancement Center; vice president for membership, Mary Green, data base coordinator with Sponsored Programs Administration; vice president for professional development, Rebecca Woodrick, director, Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity; vice president for communications, Vanessa McCullum, coordinator with Online Academic Support; and, past president, Amy Thornton, project manager of the Learning Enhancement Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi