USM staffers named officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Five University of Southern Mississippi employees were recently chosen for leadership positions with the Hattiesburg Geographic Interest Group of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. They include: president-elect, Linda Bass, proctoring and training specialist with the Learning Enhancement Center; vice president for membership, Mary Green, data base coordinator with Sponsored Programs Administration; vice president for professional development, Rebecca Woodrick, director, Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity; vice president for communications, Vanessa McCullum, coordinator with Online Academic Support; and, past president, Amy Thornton, project manager of the Learning Enhancement Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Former Harrison County utility chief indicted on federal charges