USM staffers named officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Five University of Southern Mississippi employees were recently chosen for leadership positions with the Hattiesburg Geographic Interest Group of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. They include: president-elect, Linda Bass, proctoring and training specialist with the Learning Enhancement Center; vice president for membership, Mary Green, data base coordinator with Sponsored Programs Administration; vice president for professional development, Rebecca Woodrick, director, Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity; vice president for communications, Vanessa McCullum, coordinator with Online Academic Support; and, past president, Amy Thornton, project manager of the Learning Enhancement Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'