USM staffers named officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 11,2012
Five University of Southern Mississippi employees were recently chosen for leadership positions with the Hattiesburg Geographic Interest Group of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. They include: president-elect, Linda Bass, proctoring and training specialist with the Learning Enhancement Center; vice president for membership, Mary Green, data base coordinator with Sponsored Programs Administration; vice president for professional development, Rebecca Woodrick, director, Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity; vice president for communications, Vanessa McCullum, coordinator with Online Academic Support; and, past president, Amy Thornton, project manager of the Learning Enhancement Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags