Jackson Convention Complex, Trustmark extend marketing partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 13,2012
JACKSON — SMG, managers of the Jackson Convention Complex, reports the Jackson Convention Complex and Trustmark National Bank have renewed their commercial rights marketing partnership, extending Trustmark’s designation as the exclusive bank of the Jackson Convention Complex for an additional three years.
SMG general manager Kelvin Moore said, “Trustmark was one of the original marketing partners for the Complex. Their desire to continue our partnership is a prime example of their dedication to the redevelopment of downtown Jackson and continued growth of all of central Mississippi.
Jerry Host, CEO of Trustmark, said, “We believe this partnership reflects our continued commitment to support the communities we serve and, particularly, our support of Jackson, home to our headquarters for over 120 years. The Jackson Convention Complex is a wonderful facility that provides a valuable resource to a broad audience that will continue to have a significant economic impact on the city and our state.”
Through the Complex’s commercial rights marketing program, Trustmark will remain the exclusive bank of the Jackson Convention Complex, maintain naming rights for ballrooms and meeting space totaling more than 35,000 square feet, and receive exposure on Complex marquee, internal video monitors, the Complex’s website and social media platforms.
The Jackson Convention Complex commercial rights marketing program is designed to provide local companies with an opportunity to gain targeted exposure to event attendees and downtown visitors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections