Bridge-replacement project awarded to Joe Magee
by Associated Press
Published: March 15,2012
CLARKE COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will soon begin a project to replace the bridge over the Chickasawhay River on Highway 512 in Clarke County.
The $4.4 million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company in Lake. Along with reconstructing the bridge, about 1,000 feet of roadway will be reconstructed for the bridge approach.
Crews are scheduled to begin work on the project next week. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line