Bridge-replacement project awarded to Joe Magee
Published: March 15,2012
CLARKE COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will soon begin a project to replace the bridge over the Chickasawhay River on Highway 512 in Clarke County.
The $4.4 million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company in Lake. Along with reconstructing the bridge, about 1,000 feet of roadway will be reconstructed for the bridge approach.
Crews are scheduled to begin work on the project next week. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow