Bridge-replacement project awarded to Joe Magee
by Associated Press
Published: March 15,2012
CLARKE COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will soon begin a project to replace the bridge over the Chickasawhay River on Highway 512 in Clarke County.
The $4.4 million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company in Lake. Along with reconstructing the bridge, about 1,000 feet of roadway will be reconstructed for the bridge approach.
Crews are scheduled to begin work on the project next week. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip