Bridge-replacement project awarded to Joe Magee
Published: March 15,2012
CLARKE COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will soon begin a project to replace the bridge over the Chickasawhay River on Highway 512 in Clarke County.
The $4.4 million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company in Lake. Along with reconstructing the bridge, about 1,000 feet of roadway will be reconstructed for the bridge approach.
Crews are scheduled to begin work on the project next week. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending