Bridge-replacement project awarded to Joe Magee
Published: March 15,2012
CLARKE COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will soon begin a project to replace the bridge over the Chickasawhay River on Highway 512 in Clarke County.
The $4.4 million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company in Lake. Along with reconstructing the bridge, about 1,000 feet of roadway will be reconstructed for the bridge approach.
Crews are scheduled to begin work on the project next week. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity