Bank promotes Sylvester
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Janet M. Sylvester has been promoted to mortgage loan originator for Community Bank in Brandon. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of mortgage loan processor.
Sylvester grew up in Florence, and has lived in Rankin County for over 25 years. She now resides in Brandon with her one son, Tyler Fuqua.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma