Bank promotes Sylvester
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Janet M. Sylvester has been promoted to mortgage loan originator for Community Bank in Brandon. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of mortgage loan processor.
Sylvester grew up in Florence, and has lived in Rankin County for over 25 years. She now resides in Brandon with her one son, Tyler Fuqua.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant