Bank promotes Sylvester
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Janet M. Sylvester has been promoted to mortgage loan originator for Community Bank in Brandon. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of mortgage loan processor.
Sylvester grew up in Florence, and has lived in Rankin County for over 25 years. She now resides in Brandon with her one son, Tyler Fuqua.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K