Bank promotes Sylvester
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Janet M. Sylvester has been promoted to mortgage loan originator for Community Bank in Brandon. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of mortgage loan processor.
Sylvester grew up in Florence, and has lived in Rankin County for over 25 years. She now resides in Brandon with her one son, Tyler Fuqua.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology