Bank promotes Sylvester
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Janet M. Sylvester has been promoted to mortgage loan originator for Community Bank in Brandon. She has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of mortgage loan processor.
Sylvester grew up in Florence, and has lived in Rankin County for over 25 years. She now resides in Brandon with her one son, Tyler Fuqua.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal