BankPlus adds McLendon
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has hired Leigha McLendon as assistant vice president and coordinator of guaranteed lending in the bank’s administration office. McLendon was previously employed by Community Bank as assistant vice president in the Small Business Administration Department for five years.
A native of Brandon, McLendon is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. In the community, she actively volunteers for The Salvation Army. McLendon and her husband, Nick, have one daughter, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study