BankPlus adds McLendon
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has hired Leigha McLendon as assistant vice president and coordinator of guaranteed lending in the bank’s administration office. McLendon was previously employed by Community Bank as assistant vice president in the Small Business Administration Department for five years.
A native of Brandon, McLendon is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. In the community, she actively volunteers for The Salvation Army. McLendon and her husband, Nick, have one daughter, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill