BankPlus adds McLendon
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has hired Leigha McLendon as assistant vice president and coordinator of guaranteed lending in the bank’s administration office. McLendon was previously employed by Community Bank as assistant vice president in the Small Business Administration Department for five years.
A native of Brandon, McLendon is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. In the community, she actively volunteers for The Salvation Army. McLendon and her husband, Nick, have one daughter, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery