BankPlus adds McLendon
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has hired Leigha McLendon as assistant vice president and coordinator of guaranteed lending in the bank’s administration office. McLendon was previously employed by Community Bank as assistant vice president in the Small Business Administration Department for five years.
A native of Brandon, McLendon is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. In the community, she actively volunteers for The Salvation Army. McLendon and her husband, Nick, have one daughter, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case