BankPlus adds McLendon
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has hired Leigha McLendon as assistant vice president and coordinator of guaranteed lending in the bank’s administration office. McLendon was previously employed by Community Bank as assistant vice president in the Small Business Administration Department for five years.
A native of Brandon, McLendon is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. In the community, she actively volunteers for The Salvation Army. McLendon and her husband, Nick, have one daughter, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation