Barnes makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s The Top 1,000 Advisors in the country. The 2011 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office. He was previously named to the Barron’s top 1,000 list in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data