Barnes makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s The Top 1,000 Advisors in the country. The 2011 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office. He was previously named to the Barron’s top 1,000 list in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that