Barnes makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s The Top 1,000 Advisors in the country. The 2011 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office. He was previously named to the Barron’s top 1,000 list in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez