Barnes makes ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC and financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s The Top 1,000 Advisors in the country. The 2011 list, published in February, ranked 1,000 advisors from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, offers his clients financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office. He was previously named to the Barron’s top 1,000 list in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports