Bourg joins Extension
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Louisiana native Brandi Bourg has joined Mississippi State University’s Extension Service as a beef specialist. Bourg grew up in south Louisiana and was involved in the Junior Simmental Association and state livestock program. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University, where she was a member of the Livestock Judging Team, active in the Block and Bridle Club and a student worker at the beef unit.
She earned her master’s and doctorate degrees from Texas A&M University and has experience in research and teaching.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval