Clinic adds Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Nursing Association, Sarah K. Matthews, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, University of South Alabama, University of Southern Mississippi
Pediatric Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Sarah K. Matthews, FNP. Matthews received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also completed a master’s in nursing at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Matthews is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Mississippi Nursing Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi