Clinic adds Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Nursing Association, Sarah K. Matthews, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, University of South Alabama, University of Southern Mississippi
Pediatric Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Sarah K. Matthews, FNP. Matthews received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also completed a master’s in nursing at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Matthews is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Mississippi Nursing Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location