Clinic adds Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Nursing Association, Sarah K. Matthews, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, University of South Alabama, University of Southern Mississippi
Pediatric Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Sarah K. Matthews, FNP. Matthews received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also completed a master’s in nursing at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Matthews is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Mississippi Nursing Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month