Clinic adds Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Nursing Association, Sarah K. Matthews, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, University of South Alabama, University of Southern Mississippi
Pediatric Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Sarah K. Matthews, FNP. Matthews received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also completed a master’s in nursing at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Matthews is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Mississippi Nursing Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency