Clinic adds Matthews
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Hattiesburg Clinic, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Nursing Association, Sarah K. Matthews, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, University of South Alabama, University of Southern Mississippi
Pediatric Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed Sarah K. Matthews, FNP. Matthews received a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also completed a master’s in nursing at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Matthews is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Mississippi Nursing Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring