Community elevates Renfroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Daniel Renfroe has been promoted to senior vice president of finance for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. He has been with Community Bank for the past nine years. Through his career with the bank he has held the titles of accounting officer and vice president of finance.
Active in the community, Renfroe participates in Relay for Life and Junior Achievement activities. He currently resides in Pulaski with his wife of 21 years, Eles, and their two daughters, Brenna and Laura.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison