Community elevates Renfroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Daniel Renfroe has been promoted to senior vice president of finance for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. He has been with Community Bank for the past nine years. Through his career with the bank he has held the titles of accounting officer and vice president of finance.
Active in the community, Renfroe participates in Relay for Life and Junior Achievement activities. He currently resides in Pulaski with his wife of 21 years, Eles, and their two daughters, Brenna and Laura.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit