Community elevates Renfroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Daniel Renfroe has been promoted to senior vice president of finance for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. He has been with Community Bank for the past nine years. Through his career with the bank he has held the titles of accounting officer and vice president of finance.
Active in the community, Renfroe participates in Relay for Life and Junior Achievement activities. He currently resides in Pulaski with his wife of 21 years, Eles, and their two daughters, Brenna and Laura.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss