Community elevates Renfroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Daniel Renfroe has been promoted to senior vice president of finance for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. He has been with Community Bank for the past nine years. Through his career with the bank he has held the titles of accounting officer and vice president of finance.
Active in the community, Renfroe participates in Relay for Life and Junior Achievement activities. He currently resides in Pulaski with his wife of 21 years, Eles, and their two daughters, Brenna and Laura.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey