Community elevates Renfroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Daniel Renfroe has been promoted to senior vice president of finance for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. He has been with Community Bank for the past nine years. Through his career with the bank he has held the titles of accounting officer and vice president of finance.
Active in the community, Renfroe participates in Relay for Life and Junior Achievement activities. He currently resides in Pulaski with his wife of 21 years, Eles, and their two daughters, Brenna and Laura.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding