Graham awarded contract
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College president Mary S. Graham, Ph.D., received a four-year contract from the MGCCC Board of Trustees at the February board meeting. Graham began her term as president July 1, 2011, after serving as vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center for 13 years.
She has a total of 25 years of service at Gulf Coast, serving in various administrative positions in the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions