Graham awarded contract
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College president Mary S. Graham, Ph.D., received a four-year contract from the MGCCC Board of Trustees at the February board meeting. Graham began her term as president July 1, 2011, after serving as vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center for 13 years.
She has a total of 25 years of service at Gulf Coast, serving in various administrative positions in the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain