Graham awarded contract
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College president Mary S. Graham, Ph.D., received a four-year contract from the MGCCC Board of Trustees at the February board meeting. Graham began her term as president July 1, 2011, after serving as vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center for 13 years.
She has a total of 25 years of service at Gulf Coast, serving in various administrative positions in the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams