Graham awarded contract
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College president Mary S. Graham, Ph.D., received a four-year contract from the MGCCC Board of Trustees at the February board meeting. Graham began her term as president July 1, 2011, after serving as vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center for 13 years.
She has a total of 25 years of service at Gulf Coast, serving in various administrative positions in the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.