Graham awarded contract
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College president Mary S. Graham, Ph.D., received a four-year contract from the MGCCC Board of Trustees at the February board meeting. Graham began her term as president July 1, 2011, after serving as vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center for 13 years.
She has a total of 25 years of service at Gulf Coast, serving in various administrative positions in the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot