Hayman elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Joe Hayman, CEO of Southern AgCredit, recently was elected to the Farm Credit System’s Presidents Planning Committee (PPC). He will serve a two-year term that will expire in 2014. The PPC is a representative body of Farm Credit System chief executive officers from across the country. It provides management coordination and acts in an advisory role on matters impacting the System and its member institutions.
Since 1994, Hayman has worked in various capacities for locally owned Farm Credit System member cooperatives, and he has served as the CEO of Southern AgCredit since 2008. Hayman also serves on the Development Council of the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran