Hayman elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Joe Hayman, CEO of Southern AgCredit, recently was elected to the Farm Credit System’s Presidents Planning Committee (PPC). He will serve a two-year term that will expire in 2014. The PPC is a representative body of Farm Credit System chief executive officers from across the country. It provides management coordination and acts in an advisory role on matters impacting the System and its member institutions.
Since 1994, Hayman has worked in various capacities for locally owned Farm Credit System member cooperatives, and he has served as the CEO of Southern AgCredit since 2008. Hayman also serves on the Development Council of the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M