Hayman elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Joe Hayman, CEO of Southern AgCredit, recently was elected to the Farm Credit System’s Presidents Planning Committee (PPC). He will serve a two-year term that will expire in 2014. The PPC is a representative body of Farm Credit System chief executive officers from across the country. It provides management coordination and acts in an advisory role on matters impacting the System and its member institutions.
Since 1994, Hayman has worked in various capacities for locally owned Farm Credit System member cooperatives, and he has served as the CEO of Southern AgCredit since 2008. Hayman also serves on the Development Council of the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey