Hayman elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Joe Hayman, CEO of Southern AgCredit, recently was elected to the Farm Credit System’s Presidents Planning Committee (PPC). He will serve a two-year term that will expire in 2014. The PPC is a representative body of Farm Credit System chief executive officers from across the country. It provides management coordination and acts in an advisory role on matters impacting the System and its member institutions.
Since 1994, Hayman has worked in various capacities for locally owned Farm Credit System member cooperatives, and he has served as the CEO of Southern AgCredit since 2008. Hayman also serves on the Development Council of the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist