Hayman elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Joe Hayman, CEO of Southern AgCredit, recently was elected to the Farm Credit System’s Presidents Planning Committee (PPC). He will serve a two-year term that will expire in 2014. The PPC is a representative body of Farm Credit System chief executive officers from across the country. It provides management coordination and acts in an advisory role on matters impacting the System and its member institutions.
Since 1994, Hayman has worked in various capacities for locally owned Farm Credit System member cooperatives, and he has served as the CEO of Southern AgCredit since 2008. Hayman also serves on the Development Council of the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur