Kimbrell makes president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has promoted Michael Kimbrell to president of the bank’s Rankin County Banking Center. Kimbrell has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 10 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location