Kimbrell makes president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has promoted Michael Kimbrell to president of the bank’s Rankin County Banking Center. Kimbrell has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 10 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release