Kimbrell makes president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has promoted Michael Kimbrell to president of the bank’s Rankin County Banking Center. Kimbrell has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 10 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement