Kimbrell makes president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has promoted Michael Kimbrell to president of the bank’s Rankin County Banking Center. Kimbrell has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 10 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow