Kimbrell makes president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
BankPlus has promoted Michael Kimbrell to president of the bank’s Rankin County Banking Center. Kimbrell has over 21 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 10 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center