Lindsey makes senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Community Bancshares Inc. has promoted Cindy Lindsey to senior vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares, the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the last 39 years. Throughout her career with the bank she has formally held the titles of bookkeeper, teller, loan assistant, administrative assistant to the executive vice president, executive assistant to the chairman of the board, assistant vice president and vice president of Community Bancshares Human Resources Department.
Active in the banking community, Lindsey serves on the Jack Henry & Associates TimeTrack Change Control Board, where she provides feedback on various enhancements to their payroll computer system and is a member of the national Society for Human Resource Management.
Lindsey is a graduate of East Central Community College. She is also the proud mother of three sons whom now have families of their own: Josh and Melodie Lindsey with their son, Noah; Ben and PJ Lindsey with their daughter, Addison and son, Tucker; and, Brian and Marty Ann Lindsey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19