Lindsey makes senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Community Bancshares Inc. has promoted Cindy Lindsey to senior vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares, the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the last 39 years. Throughout her career with the bank she has formally held the titles of bookkeeper, teller, loan assistant, administrative assistant to the executive vice president, executive assistant to the chairman of the board, assistant vice president and vice president of Community Bancshares Human Resources Department.
Active in the banking community, Lindsey serves on the Jack Henry & Associates TimeTrack Change Control Board, where she provides feedback on various enhancements to their payroll computer system and is a member of the national Society for Human Resource Management.
Lindsey is a graduate of East Central Community College. She is also the proud mother of three sons whom now have families of their own: Josh and Melodie Lindsey with their son, Noah; Ben and PJ Lindsey with their daughter, Addison and son, Tucker; and, Brian and Marty Ann Lindsey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil