Lindsey makes senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Community Bancshares Inc. has promoted Cindy Lindsey to senior vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares, the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the last 39 years. Throughout her career with the bank she has formally held the titles of bookkeeper, teller, loan assistant, administrative assistant to the executive vice president, executive assistant to the chairman of the board, assistant vice president and vice president of Community Bancshares Human Resources Department.
Active in the banking community, Lindsey serves on the Jack Henry & Associates TimeTrack Change Control Board, where she provides feedback on various enhancements to their payroll computer system and is a member of the national Society for Human Resource Management.
Lindsey is a graduate of East Central Community College. She is also the proud mother of three sons whom now have families of their own: Josh and Melodie Lindsey with their son, Noah; Ben and PJ Lindsey with their daughter, Addison and son, Tucker; and, Brian and Marty Ann Lindsey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast