Lindsey makes senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Community Bancshares Inc. has promoted Cindy Lindsey to senior vice president of human resources for Community Bancshares, the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the last 39 years. Throughout her career with the bank she has formally held the titles of bookkeeper, teller, loan assistant, administrative assistant to the executive vice president, executive assistant to the chairman of the board, assistant vice president and vice president of Community Bancshares Human Resources Department.
Active in the banking community, Lindsey serves on the Jack Henry & Associates TimeTrack Change Control Board, where she provides feedback on various enhancements to their payroll computer system and is a member of the national Society for Human Resource Management.
Lindsey is a graduate of East Central Community College. She is also the proud mother of three sons whom now have families of their own: Josh and Melodie Lindsey with their son, Noah; Ben and PJ Lindsey with their daughter, Addison and son, Tucker; and, Brian and Marty Ann Lindsey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015