MAS recognizes Bateman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dr. Robert Bateman, professor of biochemistry for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), received The Dudley F. Peeler Outstanding Contributions to the Mississippi Academy of Sciences Award (the Peeler Award) at the Mississippi Academy of Sciences (MAS) 76th annual meeting at the Hattiesburg Lake Terrace Convention Center.
The Peeler Award recognizes a member of the MAS for long-term service to the Academy. Bateman has served as MAS division chair and president, and previously received the MAS Outstanding Contributions to Science Award in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets