MAS recognizes Bateman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dr. Robert Bateman, professor of biochemistry for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), received The Dudley F. Peeler Outstanding Contributions to the Mississippi Academy of Sciences Award (the Peeler Award) at the Mississippi Academy of Sciences (MAS) 76th annual meeting at the Hattiesburg Lake Terrace Convention Center.
The Peeler Award recognizes a member of the MAS for long-term service to the Academy. Bateman has served as MAS division chair and president, and previously received the MAS Outstanding Contributions to Science Award in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau