MAS recognizes Bateman
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Dr. Robert Bateman, professor of biochemistry for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), received The Dudley F. Peeler Outstanding Contributions to the Mississippi Academy of Sciences Award (the Peeler Award) at the Mississippi Academy of Sciences (MAS) 76th annual meeting at the Hattiesburg Lake Terrace Convention Center.
The Peeler Award recognizes a member of the MAS for long-term service to the Academy. Bateman has served as MAS division chair and president, and previously received the MAS Outstanding Contributions to Science Award in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts