Raggio earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hattiesburg Clinic, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Michael Raggio, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Michael J. Raggio, M.D., a pulmonary medicine physician at Hattiesburg Clinic, has successfully earned his board certification in sleep medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine. In order to obtain the certification, Raggio completed practice experiences, demonstrated procedural skills and moral and ethical behavior in a clinic setting. In addition, he passed the extensive sleep medicine certification examination.
Raggio currently practices in Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Pulmonary Medicine and at The Center for Sleep Medicine. He obtained his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, La. His experience includes an internal medicine internship and residency at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Baton Rouge, La., as well as a fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Raggio is also board certified in pulmonary medicine and critical care. His professional memberships consist of the American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19