Raggio earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hattiesburg Clinic, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Michael Raggio, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Michael J. Raggio, M.D., a pulmonary medicine physician at Hattiesburg Clinic, has successfully earned his board certification in sleep medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine. In order to obtain the certification, Raggio completed practice experiences, demonstrated procedural skills and moral and ethical behavior in a clinic setting. In addition, he passed the extensive sleep medicine certification examination.
Raggio currently practices in Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Pulmonary Medicine and at The Center for Sleep Medicine. He obtained his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, La. His experience includes an internal medicine internship and residency at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Baton Rouge, La., as well as a fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Raggio is also board certified in pulmonary medicine and critical care. His professional memberships consist of the American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November