Sinclair named CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Sinclair is certified public accountant with over 10 years of healthcare finance experience and received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University (MSU) as well as a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from MSU. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, Medical Group Management Association and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Sinclair and his family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations