Sinclair named CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Sinclair is certified public accountant with over 10 years of healthcare finance experience and received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University (MSU) as well as a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from MSU. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, Medical Group Management Association and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Sinclair and his family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option