Sinclair named CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Sinclair is certified public accountant with over 10 years of healthcare finance experience and received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University (MSU) as well as a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from MSU. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, Medical Group Management Association and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Sinclair and his family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team