Sinclair named CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Sinclair is certified public accountant with over 10 years of healthcare finance experience and received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University (MSU) as well as a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from MSU. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, Medical Group Management Association and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Sinclair and his family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary