Sinclair named CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Sinclair is certified public accountant with over 10 years of healthcare finance experience and received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University (MSU) as well as a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from MSU. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Managers Association, Medical Group Management Association and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Sinclair and his family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Bank opens new Texas office, expands Houston footprint