Superintendent Matheson retiring
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Pass Christian schools superintendent Sue Matheson is retiring at the end of the school year. The 65-year-old Matheson told WLOX-TV that it was time to retire.
Matheson became Pass Christian’s superintendent 10 years ago. She says she decided at Christmas she was ready to retire. But, she says school board members asked her to wait until March to make a final decision.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist