Tirman named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Kerry R. Tirman, JD, MBA, FACHE, is the new president of Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. Kerry comes to Baptist from Brookwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., where he has served as COO since 2008.
From 2005 to 2008, Kerry was the CEO of Riley Hospital in Meridian. From 2003-2005, he served as associate executive director/COO/interim CEO at Midwest Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma. He was chief compliance officer and administrator of systems support at Singing River Hospital System in Pascagoula from 1999 to 2003.
Kerry holds an MBA from Tulane University, a juris doctorate (cum laude) from Tulane Law School and a bachelor of science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Kerry and his wife, Vicki, have two sons, Chase (16) and Cory (14).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62