Tirman named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Kerry R. Tirman, JD, MBA, FACHE, is the new president of Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. Kerry comes to Baptist from Brookwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., where he has served as COO since 2008.
From 2005 to 2008, Kerry was the CEO of Riley Hospital in Meridian. From 2003-2005, he served as associate executive director/COO/interim CEO at Midwest Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma. He was chief compliance officer and administrator of systems support at Singing River Hospital System in Pascagoula from 1999 to 2003.
Kerry holds an MBA from Tulane University, a juris doctorate (cum laude) from Tulane Law School and a bachelor of science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Kerry and his wife, Vicki, have two sons, Chase (16) and Cory (14).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital