Tirman named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Kerry R. Tirman, JD, MBA, FACHE, is the new president of Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. Kerry comes to Baptist from Brookwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., where he has served as COO since 2008.
From 2005 to 2008, Kerry was the CEO of Riley Hospital in Meridian. From 2003-2005, he served as associate executive director/COO/interim CEO at Midwest Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma. He was chief compliance officer and administrator of systems support at Singing River Hospital System in Pascagoula from 1999 to 2003.
Kerry holds an MBA from Tulane University, a juris doctorate (cum laude) from Tulane Law School and a bachelor of science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Kerry and his wife, Vicki, have two sons, Chase (16) and Cory (14).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth