Tirman named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Kerry R. Tirman, JD, MBA, FACHE, is the new president of Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. Kerry comes to Baptist from Brookwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., where he has served as COO since 2008.
From 2005 to 2008, Kerry was the CEO of Riley Hospital in Meridian. From 2003-2005, he served as associate executive director/COO/interim CEO at Midwest Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma. He was chief compliance officer and administrator of systems support at Singing River Hospital System in Pascagoula from 1999 to 2003.
Kerry holds an MBA from Tulane University, a juris doctorate (cum laude) from Tulane Law School and a bachelor of science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Kerry and his wife, Vicki, have two sons, Chase (16) and Cory (14).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs