Tirman named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Kerry R. Tirman, JD, MBA, FACHE, is the new president of Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. Kerry comes to Baptist from Brookwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., where he has served as COO since 2008.
From 2005 to 2008, Kerry was the CEO of Riley Hospital in Meridian. From 2003-2005, he served as associate executive director/COO/interim CEO at Midwest Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma. He was chief compliance officer and administrator of systems support at Singing River Hospital System in Pascagoula from 1999 to 2003.
Kerry holds an MBA from Tulane University, a juris doctorate (cum laude) from Tulane Law School and a bachelor of science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Kerry and his wife, Vicki, have two sons, Chase (16) and Cory (14).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal