WellnessPlus hires Schwing
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: Charity Hospital, Louisiana State University California University of Pennsylvania, Make It Right Foundation, Mardi Gras Marathon, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Susan G. Komen Foudnation, Suzanne Schwing, WellnessPlus
WellnessPlus has hired Suzanne Schwing as vice president and director of client companies. Schwing was most recently employed with Education Management Inc. in New Orleans. A native of New Orleans, Schwing holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a master’s degree in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.
In the community, Schwing serves as vice chairman and chief investigative officer of the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy. Schwing actively volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Charity Hospital, and has organized several community outreach events for the New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Mardi Gras Marathon, Lazarus House, Hospice and the Make It Right Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability