WellnessPlus hires Schwing
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: Charity Hospital, Louisiana State University California University of Pennsylvania, Make It Right Foundation, Mardi Gras Marathon, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Susan G. Komen Foudnation, Suzanne Schwing, WellnessPlus
WellnessPlus has hired Suzanne Schwing as vice president and director of client companies. Schwing was most recently employed with Education Management Inc. in New Orleans. A native of New Orleans, Schwing holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a master’s degree in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.
In the community, Schwing serves as vice chairman and chief investigative officer of the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy. Schwing actively volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Charity Hospital, and has organized several community outreach events for the New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Mardi Gras Marathon, Lazarus House, Hospice and the Make It Right Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds