WellnessPlus hires Schwing
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: Charity Hospital, Louisiana State University California University of Pennsylvania, Make It Right Foundation, Mardi Gras Marathon, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Susan G. Komen Foudnation, Suzanne Schwing, WellnessPlus
WellnessPlus has hired Suzanne Schwing as vice president and director of client companies. Schwing was most recently employed with Education Management Inc. in New Orleans. A native of New Orleans, Schwing holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a master’s degree in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.
In the community, Schwing serves as vice chairman and chief investigative officer of the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy. Schwing actively volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Charity Hospital, and has organized several community outreach events for the New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Mardi Gras Marathon, Lazarus House, Hospice and the Make It Right Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building