WellnessPlus hires Schwing
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: Charity Hospital, Louisiana State University California University of Pennsylvania, Make It Right Foundation, Mardi Gras Marathon, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Susan G. Komen Foudnation, Suzanne Schwing, WellnessPlus
WellnessPlus has hired Suzanne Schwing as vice president and director of client companies. Schwing was most recently employed with Education Management Inc. in New Orleans. A native of New Orleans, Schwing holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a master’s degree in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.
In the community, Schwing serves as vice chairman and chief investigative officer of the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy. Schwing actively volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Charity Hospital, and has organized several community outreach events for the New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Mardi Gras Marathon, Lazarus House, Hospice and the Make It Right Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today