WellnessPlus hires Schwing
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 18,2012
Tags: Charity Hospital, Louisiana State University California University of Pennsylvania, Make It Right Foundation, Mardi Gras Marathon, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Susan G. Komen Foudnation, Suzanne Schwing, WellnessPlus
WellnessPlus has hired Suzanne Schwing as vice president and director of client companies. Schwing was most recently employed with Education Management Inc. in New Orleans. A native of New Orleans, Schwing holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and a master’s degree in exercise science with a concentration in health and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.
In the community, Schwing serves as vice chairman and chief investigative officer of the Louisiana State Board of Massage Therapy. Schwing actively volunteers with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Charity Hospital, and has organized several community outreach events for the New Orleans Crescent City Classic, Mardi Gras Marathon, Lazarus House, Hospice and the Make It Right Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports